Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bead Soup Reveal


My partner for the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party was Linda of Must-Haves Jewelry. 
The pieces she created from my bead soup ingredients are amazing. 


Here's the soup she sent me. 

I used the special closure and blue rounds Linda sent with 
reclaimed wood, rose quartz and green stone beads.

I used the blue coral beads with a wooden bird pendant,
 its matching beads, and a clay leaf .

The blue pearls Linda sent looked great with these yellow beads 
I had just picked up.

Finally, I used two of the lampwork beads with reclaimed metal tags.
I kept the earrings pretty simple to accentuate the beads themselves. 


Here's the other participants for the first reveal. 
 Hostess, Lori Anderson, PrettyThingsBlog.com

Alice Craddick,  Alice's Beads and Baubles
Alicia Marinache,  All The Pretty Things
Amanda Tibbetts,  Amanda Made
Amber Dawn Goldish, Inventive Soul
Annita Wilson,  AW Jewelry
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool
Birgitta Lejonklou,  Create With Spirit   
Candida Castleberry,    Spinning Spun Sugar
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations

Cassie Donlen, Glass Beadle
Cheryl McCloud,  One Thing Leads to Another
Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
Christina Hickman, Vintage Treasures Jewelry
Christine Hendrickson,  Clamworks
Cilla Watkins, Tell Your Girlfriends
Cindy Wilson, Mommy's Dream
Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio
Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie

Cory Tompkins, Tealwater Designs
Cris Peacock, Cris' Page
Cynthia Deis, Shiny Little Things
Cynthia Machata, Antiquity Travelers
Cynthia Wainscott, Exotic Peru
Dana Hickey, Magpie Approved
Denielle Hagerman, Some Beads and Other Things

Diane Valasek, Dragonfly Close
Doris Stumpf, Glaszwerg
Dyanne Everett-Cantrell, Dee-Liteful Jewelry Creations
Elaine Robitaille, Too Aquarius
Eleanor Burian-Mohr, The Charmed Life
Enikö Fabian, Perl-eni
Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
Heather Davis, Blissful Garden Beads
Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto Jewelry

Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
Inge von Roos, Inge's Blog
Jami Shipp, Celebrating Life
Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
Jennifer Pottner, Rock Candy Beads
Jennifer VanBenschoten,  Jewelry, Art and Life

Jenny Davies-Reazor, Jenny Davies-Reazor
Jenny Vidberg, Shyme Design
Jessica Dickens, My Jewelry, My Life, Me
Jessica Klaaren, Beadful-Things by Jessica
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Joan Williams, Lilruby Jewelry
Judith Johnston, Judith Johnston
Judy Riggs, Rigglettes
Judy Turner, Silver Rains

Julie Anne Leggett, The Peaceful Bead
K Hutchinson, Jumbled Hutch
Karen Meador, Dreamcatcher Ranch
Karyn Bonfiglio, Plus Size Bangles
Katherine Gale, Terra Beadworks
Kathleen Lange Klik, Modern Nature Studio
Katja Benevol Gabrijelcic, Slovonske Technobe
Kelli Jacobson, Creative Moon
Kelly Ramstack, Adventures with Kelly
Keri Lee Sereika, Pink Lemonade

Kim Bender-Hora, KimmyKat
Kirsi Luostarinen, Kirsi Luo Korut
Kitty Bozzini, Kitty Lampwork
Laura Demoya, The Bead Therapist
Laurie Hanna, Laurie's Jewelbox
Leah Curtis, Beady Eyed Bunny
Lesley Watt, The Gossiping Goddess
Linda Inhelder, Must-Haves Jewelry

Lisa Liddy, Metal Me This
Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads
Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
Marion Simmons, Shade Tree Studio
Marla Gibson, Spice Box Design
Marta Weaver, Marta Weaver Jewelry

Marti Conrad, Marti C's Clay Blog
Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens, GlassBeadArt, Lampwork Beads
Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio
Michelle Hardy, Firefly Visions
Mikala Coates, Maybe Just Perhaps
Mowse Doyle, HoCArt
Nancy Boylan, Snazzy Doodle Designs
Nancy Peterson, Beading From the Heart
Nicole Rennell, Nicole Rennell Designs

Niki Meiners, 365 Days of Craft
Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
Pamela Gangler, She Always Loved Pink
Patricia Johnson, Patricia L. Johnson Glass Art
Perri Jackson, Shaktipaj Designs
Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads
Renetha Stanziano, Lamplight Crafts
Shannon Hicks, Falling Into the Sky

Shannon LeVart, Miss Fickle Media
Sharon Driscoll, Right Turn Art Werks
Shelley Graham Turner, Fabric of My Life
Sherri Stokey, Knot Just Macrame
Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread
Skylar Bre'z, Brising Beads
Stacie Florer, Soul to Substance
Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
Stacy Alderson, Iridal's Attic

Stephanie Haussler, Pixybug Designs
Stephanie Stamper, Rainy Day Designs
Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux
Tammy Jones, Jewelry Making Daily
Tanty Sri Hartanti, TJewellicious by Tanti
Terry Matuszyk, Pink Chapeau

Vonna Maslanka, Just Vonna






38 comments:

  1. as a rule I'm not usually much of a 'blue' kind of chick, but these are relly nice, I'd wear any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That focal is sweet and I love it with the blue coral. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blues.Great job.Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful jewelry set! I especially love your earrings! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the bracelet and earrings. All your pieces are nice, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your reclaimed metal tags on the earrings you made. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work. its all great work but I especially love the wire work on the bracelet & love the earrings

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is the necklace with the pretty bird pendant. I love the little leaf charm off to the side, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. The bird necklace is gorgeous, and the beaded cuff is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the necklace with the bird pendant. The leaf on the side looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice!Looks like you had fun with the soup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great variety of offerings you have made! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! I really like the bracelet...great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors! You did a wonderful job with your soup! Thanks so much for participating and I hope you do again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love how you worked with the soup ingredients you were sent. I especially like the bracelet and earrings you made. Did you use the focal you were sent or did I miss that somehow? Either way, you definitely made some nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ideas for other beads in the soup but ran out of time to make those projects. I was going to use swirled lampwork focal but the metal loop popped out and I haven't repaired it yet.

      Delete
    2. Oh NO!! That's such a shame. I was wondering if something had happened to it. It's so pretty that I figured you had lots of ideas for it. :)

      Delete
  17. Great work - love the necklace with the wooden bird pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful designs - the colours are lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful designs. Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THe bracelet is really cool! Lovley!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kala,
    All of your pieces are beautiful!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great stuff you made ,I love the bracelet the most

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, love that bird pendant necklace especially and also those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kala - I have been trying to reach you but do not have your email address. Please send me a note regarding your inquiry on my blog. Thanks! Lisa L. jewelryprt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice pieces :) Love those blues!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your designs. The bracelet with the coils is really awesome. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your color combination! My favorites are the earrings and the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice job!! I love that bird pendant...absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Delightful pieces. The blue pearl & yellow bead bracelet is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great job..! I really like the second necklace..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty pieces. The wirework on that bracelet is fantastic. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love earrings and thee second necklace, with the bird.
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was looking for that focal too, and I read where the bail broke. I was wondering where it was! I loved those lampwork beads, and I guess that's why I love the earrings the most! The bracelet is pretty cool too. You sure did make a lot of pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your color combinations and designs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Did you know that that you can earn cash by locking premium pages of your blog / website?
    To begin just join Mgcash and implement their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete