Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why I'm Always Covered In Hair

Daily Creations:

Today I made 3 ATCs for the Reuse/Recycle/Repurpose Swap. Once my partners have received their cards, I'll post pictures. Other than the 3 ATCs, I've been working on class work and haven't made any jewelry for the craft fair.

Why I'm Always Covered In Hair

Alex and I have two Great Pyrenees. If you don't know what this breed looks like, they are really big, white and fluffy. Both of them love the snow. They wrestle in it, run around with their mouths open like shovels to eat the snow, and play until they have to plop down.


Our older dog, Dante, is sweet, loyal and a big (135 pounds big) cuddler. He loves to bark and guard his yard from evil squirrels. When he's not outside, his favorite place to be is the bathroom. Now he blocks the door but he used to be small enough to crawl behind the toilet.


Silas is a year younger than Dante. He loves cutting Dante off from getting attention. He’s very obedient and listens to us right away. I've taught him how to sit, shake, and lay down; Dante is too stubborn to learn tricks. Of the two, Silas keeps himself better groomed and loves to clean Dante’s ears for him.

(This is an older picture of Silas. He is bigger now.)

8 comments:

  1. They are so pretty. When our dog goes out in the snow you can tell how dirty she is because her white hair doesn't look so white lol. mamatoallie on swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Im so inlove with your dogs!! Im absolutely dieing for a puppy! I just dont have any time to take care of it TT^TT Soooo pretty! And cuddly! Cute cute cute!!! Ichigoshortcake xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are beautiful. Almost hard to find them in the snow.

    swapbot - stampkrl

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dogs are so cute, I absolutely love them - so fluffy!
    *arkaya-swapbot*

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute puppy dogs! I don't think I ever saw that breed before.

    leecytx from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silas and Dante' are adorable. I recently adopted a very fluffy pup myself named Snuffy. Drop in and check out his pics on my blog sometime :)

    Stefenfetchit via Swap-bot FMB#2
    http://sdksscraptuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dogs! I know what you mean about Always Having Hair All Over! :) Gotta love em.
    swapbot- shorterthanu44

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Dogs

    - PolsPhoto via SB

    ReplyDelete