Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines

Daily Creations:

The valentines for the swap Nerdy Valentines were due today. I thought I would share them here. I'm posting a link so there are no spoilers for Dragonjoust, haveyoumetlisa, and xSugar. If you're one of these three swappers, don't view link. Feel free to use the valentines but please don't take credit. I worked hard on them.


I'll be working on making jewelry for the craft fair this weekend and will post some pictures of what I create. I hope your weekends are starting off great.

Edit: Is it ok to share things from a swap with others? I've never had this issue before and I don't want to be rude to my partners. I also wanted to add links to the fonts I used on the valentines. If anyone wants to download them, they are here and here.

1 comment:

  1. Really like what I saw on the link, no details incase your partners see, but I think they will love it !
    *arkaya-swapbot*

    ReplyDelete