Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Art Bead Scene's Muffin Tin Challenge

I had a lot of fun working filling up my muffin tin with projects and being able to just grab one to work on. The ten cups I finished turned into eleven necklaces. My favorites ended up being the two necklaces with different shaped Amazonite and fossil coin beads. While looking for a closure, I found a necklace of metal connectors that looked just like waves and had to use them with the sea foam blues of the Amazonite.

Taking pictures is so hard without sunlight. Better pictures and all eleven necklaces tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you were a busy bee - 11 necklaces. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklaces! Amazonite is amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that last necklace a lot. It has movement and interest and a nice color palette that looks like it would go with anything!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Wasn't this fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - amazonite is one of my favorites to use, too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a big accomplishment. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness !I only finished 10 great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work looks great- it was such a great feeling of accomplishment to finish so much in a short amount of time- I'm glad we all dove in to participate! Wonderful Job!

    ReplyDelete