Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bead Table Wednesday


My bead table has some polymer clay blobs I'm trying to match to the March color palette at Art Bead Scene. Their colors are a little more correct in person but the three greens aren't right yet. My idea is to make round beads in each of these colors and surround them with blue beads...like the different colored birds on the blue bird feeder. 


I'm off of work for spring break this week so I checked out two local bead stores. I got: 
Three strands of speckled porcelain beads. 


Some random loose beads.


A strand of double holed black flowers. 


And two spools of linen cording. I've been wanting to make some knotted necklaces and bracelets since Lorelei's post last week. 


What's on your bead table?





No comments:

Post a Comment